Canyons kicks off spring concert season March 2
March 1, 2013
The Canyons Resort’s Spring Concert Series will begin on Saturday, March 2, with the Patwa Reggae Band, and continue on select Saturdays through April 6. There will also be a Sunday concert on March 24 during the Canyon’s Spring Grüv events. All concerts are free and will begin at 3 p.m.
The schedule is as follows:
No outside alcohol is allowed at the spring concerts. There will be food and beverage options available in the Resort Village.
For more information, visit http://www.canyonsresort.com .
Compiled by Scott Iwasaki
Trending In: Entertainment
- BMI continues partnership with Sundance Institute
- Presentation will cover environmental elements associated with autism
- Utah Symphony strings plan chamber concert through the ages
- Sundance Film Festival offers special tickets to Utah residents
- B.D. Howes enjoys performing in Park City during Film Festival week