Community Screening of ‘The Hunting Ground’
May 26, 2017
Peace House's End Violence Now Club will be hosting a film screening of "The Hunting Ground," rated PG-13, at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 30, at Park City High School's lecture hall, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
The film is a documentary about sexual assault on college campuses and looks at injustices when students report sexual assault, such as institutional cover-ups, rationalizations, victim blaming and denial.
The event is free and open to the public.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Kevin Costner will bring some Modern West to O.P. Rockwell
- Authors Shannon and Dean Hale ready an all-ages presentation at the library
- David Archuleta to perform at DeJoria Center Sept. 23
- Blue Moon Ranch Alpacas are eager to meet the public
- Montgomery-Lee Fine Art selected to host American Impressionist Society competition