Live music in Park City for Nov. 16 to Nov. 19
November 15, 2016
Brisk at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Dueling pianos at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Funkee Boss at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Live music at Club 412, 10 p.m.
Park City Limits: Nate Robinson at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday night Jam at O'Shucks, 8 p.m.
Cory Mon at The Cabin, 10 p.m.
Dean Adair at O'Shucks, 6 p.m.
DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
Michelle Moonshine and Company at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Take Five Jazz Trio at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Red Dog Revival at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Teresa Eggertsen Cooke at Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
DJ Scooter at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Joy & Eric at Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Los Hellcaminos at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Elizabeth Hareza at Drew Fink at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday Night Fe-vah! at Club 412, 10 p.m.
RockDaddy at O'Shucks, 7:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Flights and Bites has become a Park City Wine Club signature event
- Parkite partners with Park City and Library for the Utah History Lecture Series
- Fox School of Wine sets final Table for 12 of the season
- Nonprofit will host event to raise awareness for victims of polygamy
- Dare to be scared with Odyssey Dance Theatre’s ‘Thriller’
- Earthquake, 3.3 magnitude, hits near Park City
- All Resort Group, large Park City transportation firm, suddenly closes
- The American dream in Park City hinges on the draw of a pingpong ball
- Park City reverses plan to spend $680K for microtransit deal
- Park City critic wants Rail Trail study ‘squashed, period’