Live music in Park City for Nov. 2 to Nov. 5
November 1, 2016
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Stacey Board at The Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Croatia Squad and Lavelle Dupree at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Dirty Old Men at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Elizabeth Hareza at Park City Brewery Tap Room, 6 p.m.
Live PC Give PC with Changing Lanes Experience at High West Distillery, 9 p.m.
Marty Paws at Bistro 412, 10 p.m.
Park City Limits: Take Five Jazz Trio at The Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Tony O Trio at Bar Joephine, 7 p.m.
DJ Funkee Boss at Bistro 412, 10 p.m.
Neil Jackson and DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Elliot Goldman and Gabriel Pramuck at The Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Pixie Party Grass Boys at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Kevin Costner will bring some Modern West to O.P. Rockwell
- Authors Shannon and Dean Hale ready an all-ages presentation at the library
- David Archuleta to perform at DeJoria Center Sept. 23
- Blue Moon Ranch Alpacas are eager to meet the public
- Montgomery-Lee Fine Art selected to host American Impressionist Society competition