Mother’s Day Ceramics Sale
May 9, 2017
A Mother's Day ceramics sale will run from noon to 8 p.m. on Friday, May 12, and Saturday, May 13, at the Kimball Art Center, 1401 Kearns Blvd.
The event will feature ceramic work made by studio members and the center's instructors. Both hand-built and wheel-thrown pieces will be featured.
All proceeds from the sale benefit the Kimball Clay Studio and center's Education Department.
For information, visit http://www.kimballartcenter.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Kevin Costner will bring some Modern West to O.P. Rockwell
- David Archuleta to perform at DeJoria Center Sept. 23
- Blue Moon Ranch Alpacas are eager to meet the public
- Authors Shannon and Dean Hale ready an all-ages presentation at the library
- Montgomery-Lee Fine Art selected to host American Impressionist Society competition