Newcomers Club of Greater Park City
January 3, 2017
Newcomers Club of Greater Park City will host its monthly coffee from 10-11 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 11, at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224. This month the Club welcomes Jessica Jarvis from The Christian Center and Julie Hooker from Park City High School.
They will both speak about programs offered in our community and Jessica will also give an update on the current construction at the Christian Center and future plans for their facility. A light brunch will be served. This event is free and open to the public.
For more information, visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Flights and Bites has become a Park City Wine Club signature event
- Parkite partners with Park City and Library for the Utah History Lecture Series
- Fox School of Wine sets final Table for 12 of the season
- Nonprofit will host event to raise awareness for victims of polygamy
- Lantern retreat designed to help leaders
- Earthquake, 3.3 magnitude, hits near Park City
- All Resort Group, large Park City transportation firm, suddenly closes
- The American dream in Park City hinges on the draw of a pingpong ball
- Affordable housing lottery is a win for new homeowners and the community
- Ski Butlers expands rental service to Europe