Nonprofit continues to Give a Bleep
November 8, 2016
Giving a Bleep: The Show," an original comedy musical by locals, will continue Nov. 11-12, at 8 p.m. at the Prospector Conference Center Theater, 2200 Sidewinder Drive.
The bawdy musical comedy, which pokes fun of national politics, local dog leash laws and Park City idiosyncracies, raises money for local nonprofits.
Ticket buyers may select their own ticket prices and the nonprofits their ticket money will benefit.
To purchase tickets, visit http://www.givingableep.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Paramount seeks extras for TV series ‘Yellowstone’
- Sunrise Rotary Club ups the ante of the Park City Shot Ski
- Ski film icon Warren Miller’s ‘Line of Descent’ was 68 years in the making
- Author Mark Fiege will peel back the layers of national park history
- Nonprofits partner to host a winter clothing drive for local students