Park City Institute Presents Maureen Dowd and Carl Hulse
November 29, 2016
Park City Institute will open its 2016-17 main stage season with Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd and New York Times congressional correspondent Carl Hulse at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 3, at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd. Dowd and Hulse present a kind of yin and yang of our nation’s political/social landscape – as well as an insider take on politicians and clowns and other creatures indigenous to Washington, D.C.
Tickets range from $29 to $79 and can be purchased by visiting http://www.ecclescenter.org.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Entertainment
- BMI continues partnership with Sundance Institute
- Utah Symphony strings plan chamber concert through the ages
- Presentation will cover environmental elements associated with autism
- Sundance Film Festival offers special tickets to Utah residents
- B.D. Howes enjoys performing in Park City during Film Festival week