Scene clips for June 26
June 25, 2013
The Park City Farmers Market is open at Canyons Resort’s cabriolet parking lot every Wednesday from noon until 6 p.m. Admission is free. For more information, visit www. parkcityfarmersmarket.com.
Author Book Reading at the Summit County Library
The Summit County Library Kimball Junction Branch, 1885 W. Ute Blvd., will welcome local author Matthew Deane, who will read selections from his new book, "West of Independence," on Thursday, June 27, at 7 p.m. The reading will be followed by a question-and-answer session. Admission is free. For more information, visit http://www.thesummitcountylibrary.org .
Park City Cycling Festival
The Park City Cycling Festival will take place at Park City Mountain Resort and the surrounding area on Friday, June 28. The festival is a three-day event that celebrates cycling, and will feature fat tires, skinny tires, and training wheels. This unique festival will showcase the Park City area and combines the best of road riding, mountain biking, and classic cruising, teaming it up with a first class outdoor festival featuring live music, exposition center, clinics, vendors, food & beverages, and fun for the whole family. The event is hosted by Park City Mountain Resort and KPCW. For more information, visit http://www.kpcw.org .
Devoted2Children Fundraiser at Hi Ute Ranch
Recommended Stories For You
Devoted2Children Foundation, led by Park City’s Kristie Buehner and Kristin O’Connell, will host a Hoedown Fundraiser at Hi Ute Ranch, 2379 Kilby Rd., on Saturday, June 29, from 6:30 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. Tickets are $45 and are available at by visiting http://www.eventbrite.com and typing "hoedown" in the search field. For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/devoted2children.
BBQ and Bluegrass at McPolin Farm
The Friends of the McPolin Farm Committee will host BBQ and Bluegrass at The Farm, 3000 S.R. 224, on Saturday, June 29, from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. Entertainment will be provided by Sophia Dion and the Stringshot Band. Tickets can be purchased at PC MARC, 1200 Little Kate Rd. For more information, visit http://www.Mcpolinfarm.org or call (435) 615-5819. For more information about Sophia Dion, visit sophiadion.com. For more information about the Stringshot Band, visit www. stringshotband.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Flights and Bites has become a Park City Wine Club signature event
- Parkite partners with Park City and Library for the Utah History Lecture Series
- Fox School of Wine sets final Table for 12 of the season
- Nonprofit will host event to raise awareness for victims of polygamy
- Lantern retreat designed to help leaders
- Earthquake, 3.3 magnitude, hits near Park City
- All Resort Group, large Park City transportation firm, suddenly closes
- The American dream in Park City hinges on the draw of a pingpong ball
- Affordable housing lottery is a win for new homeowners and the community
- Park City readies to spend $680K for free rides