Tuesday Tasting Art & Wine at the Paint Mixer
January 6, 2017
The Park City Wine Club and the Paint Mixer will partner for a Tuesday Tasting from 6:30-9 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 10, at the Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
The event will feature the tasting of five wines, paired with local cheese, chocolate and meat offerings, as well as an evening of painting.
The cost is $55 and open to ages 21 and older.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Kevin Costner will bring some Modern West to O.P. Rockwell
- Local author Trish Walker raising funds and goods for hurricane victims
- Fox School of Wine sets final Table for 12 of the season
- Neighbor Day designed to strengthen the community
- Parkite partners with Park City and Library for the Utah History Lecture Series