Christmas Eve and Christmas masses and service schedule
December 20, 2012
The Branch, A Vineyard Community
1401 Kearns Blvd, (435) 649-8301
Family-friendly contemporary service at 6 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Park City Community Church
4501 S.R. 224, (435) 649-8131
- Family Christmas Eve service at 3 p.m. with the Wi=Fi(ve) Woodwind Quintet
- Christmas Eve candlelight services with choir and orchestra at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Candlelight communion service in the sanctuary at 9 p.m.
- Childcare will be provided for ages two and younger at the 3 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. sessions.
Shepherd of the Mountains Lutheran Church
4051 N. S.R. 224, (435) 649-2233
- One-hour Christmas Eve Children’s program service at 4 p.m.
- Christmas Eve services at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Candlelight service runs from 9 p.m. until 10 p.m.
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
4595 N. Silver Springs Rd., (435) 649-4900
- Christmas Eve children and family services with Christmas play, carols and communion, 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve caroling, 7:30 p.m.
- Christmas Eve adult choral mass, including sermon and communion, 8 pm.
- Christmas Day morning prayer at the Old Town chapel, 525 Park Ave., 11 a.m.
St. Mary’s Catholic Church
1505 White Pine Canyon Rd. (435) 649-9676
- Christmas Eve Masses at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- After capacity is reached at the 5 p.m. mass, arrivals will be asked to attend a later mass.
- Christmas Eve Masses at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 1505 White Pine Canyon Rd., 9:30 p.m. (in Spanish) and Midnight (in English)
- Christmas Day Masses at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 8 a.m., 10 a.m. (children’s mass), 1 p.m. (in Spanish)