Jeremy Ranch students advance to Salt Lake Valley Science Fair
March 18, 2014
Rachel Bibeault, Jeremy Ranch Elementary School’s science coordinator, said 13 students will be advancing to the Salt Lake Valley Science and Engineering Fair held on March 18-20 after qualifying at the Park City School District Science Fair.
The students pictured in the front row, from left to right, are Michael McLaughlin, Emma Stockwell, Meghan Buchholz, Aiden Oleska and Hannah Harman. In the back row, left to right, are Ginger McLaughlin, Emma McLaughlin, Lizzie Lynch, Ellie Anderson, Megan Ellis, Camryn House, Hanna Wiczek and Catherine Best.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Education
- Year after overdoses of 13-year-old boys, Park City leaders see changed community
- Holocaust survivor returns to Park City to share his story
- Treasure Mountain teacher finalist for national honor
- In DACA response, Park City schools pledge to protect students from immigration enforcement
- Two decades later, bond between Park City High School educators continues to evolve
- Earthquake, 3.3 magnitude, hits near Park City
- All Resort Group, large Park City transportation firm, suddenly closes
- The American dream in Park City hinges on the draw of a pingpong ball
- Affordable housing lottery is a win for new homeowners and the community
- Ski Butlers expands rental service to Europe