The Park Record Voter Guide: Park City Board of Education
October 25, 2016
In anticipation of Election Day, The Park Record asked the five candidates for the three open seats on the Park City Board of Education to answer a series of questions about their candidacies and views on the issues. It is our hope that the candidates' responses ensure Parkites are well informed as they punch their ballots.
Click below for their responses.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Education
- Year after overdoses of 13-year-old boys, Park City leaders see changed community
- Holocaust survivor returns to Park City to share his story
- Two decades later, bond between Park City High School educators continues to evolve
- Treasure Mountain teacher finalist for national honor
- For Park City exchange student, German culture was a whole new world