Deer Valley Drive intersection will be closed early in week
Ryan Summerlin July 26, 2013
Drivers will be prohibited from accessing Deer Valley Drive from Rossi Hill Drive and Deer Valley Loop Road and vice versa for more than 24 hours early next week as crews continue a major road and waterworks project.
The closure is scheduled to start at 1 a.m. on Monday and last until 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
Access to Sunnyside Drive, situated across Deer Valley Drive from Rossi Hill Drive, will remain open.
Traffic could be restricted to one lane with flaggers along Deer Valley Drive during the same hours.
The closure is necessary as the crews connect water lines as part of the broader project. City Hall indicated in a release that the workers must "make a deep trench" under Deer Valley Drive, requiring the closure.
Trending In: Park City
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Treasure outranks Montage, St. Regis and others in square footage
- Park City assault leaves victim with life-threatening injuries
- PCMR abruptly ends trademark bid, delighting opponents
- Park City, concerned about wildfire danger, bans fireworks