Deer Valley Drive intersection will be closed early in week
July 26, 2013
Drivers will be prohibited from accessing Deer Valley Drive from Rossi Hill Drive and Deer Valley Loop Road and vice versa for more than 24 hours early next week as crews continue a major road and waterworks project.
The closure is scheduled to start at 1 a.m. on Monday and last until 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
Access to Sunnyside Drive, situated across Deer Valley Drive from Rossi Hill Drive, will remain open.
Traffic could be restricted to one lane with flaggers along Deer Valley Drive during the same hours.
The closure is necessary as the crews connect water lines as part of the broader project. City Hall indicated in a release that the workers must "make a deep trench" under Deer Valley Drive, requiring the closure.
Trending In: Park City
- Amid profanities, Park City approves disputed subdivision
- Park City party, giant and ‘chaotic,’ involves fights, spitting, drinking
- Park City rejects challenge of former art center redo
- Park City starts preliminary tasks on Old Town worker housing
- Park City chief ascends to leadership post in international police group