Main Street nightclubs: loud, unruly and money missing
Ryan Summerlin February 5, 2013
Main Street crowds kept the Park City Police Department busy last weekend as officers responded to a series of cases at nightclubs or on the street itself.
The weekend came a week after the final days of the Sundance Film Festival, when officers were also hopping as they dealt with the festival crowds.
Some of the cases logged over the weekend included:
Trending In: Park City
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Treasure outranks Montage, St. Regis and others in square footage
- PCMR abruptly ends trademark bid, delighting opponents
- Park City assault leaves victim with life-threatening injuries
- Park City, concerned about wildfire danger, bans fireworks