Main Street nightclubs: loud, unruly and money missing
February 5, 2013
Main Street crowds kept the Park City Police Department busy last weekend as officers responded to a series of cases at nightclubs or on the street itself.
The weekend came a week after the final days of the Sundance Film Festival, when officers were also hopping as they dealt with the festival crowds.
Some of the cases logged over the weekend included:
Trending In: Park City
- Park City rejects challenge of former art center redo
- Restaurants see opportunity in fall shoulder season
- Juvenile charged as investigation into teen deaths continues
- Park City party, giant and ‘chaotic,’ involves fights, spitting, drinking
- Coalville man recovering from leg amputation credited with saving woman