Main Street nightclubs: loud, unruly and money missing
February 5, 2013
Main Street crowds kept the Park City Police Department busy last weekend as officers responded to a series of cases at nightclubs or on the street itself.
The weekend came a week after the final days of the Sundance Film Festival, when officers were also hopping as they dealt with the festival crowds.
Some of the cases logged over the weekend included:
Trending In: Park City
- Seasonal workers living at former Colby School property told to vacate
- Old Town location, new construction, for less than $300,000
- Several vehicles burglarized in the Jeremy Ranch neighborhood
- Park City officers stop dozens of cars on St. Patrick’s Day
- ‘Aspen complex’ concern heard at Park City gathering