Main Street nightclubs: loud, unruly and money missing
February 5, 2013
Main Street crowds kept the Park City Police Department busy last weekend as officers responded to a series of cases at nightclubs or on the street itself.
The weekend came a week after the final days of the Sundance Film Festival, when officers were also hopping as they dealt with the festival crowds.
Some of the cases logged over the weekend included:
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Park City
- Boy accidentally shoots older brother while hunting in Summit County, police say
- Summit County Search and Rescue helps save man after 150-foot fall near King’s Peak
- Motion filed to add Summit County and Park City to Mountain Accord lawsuit
- Brushfire burns almost an acre near Quinn’s Junction
- Park City official named to Olympic committee