Park City construction worker accidentally fires nail gun into thigh
February 14, 2014
A construction worker in Park Meadows was taken to the hospital on Wednesday after an accident involving a nail gun, the Park City Police Department said.
The accident was reported at a little after 3 p.m. on Silver Cloud Drive, a street on the eastern edge of Park Meadows. Phil Kirk, a police captain, said the man was walking on an icy surface and slipped, causing the nail gun to discharge. Kirk said the nail went into one of the man’s thighs. An ambulance took him to Park City Medical Center. The man was in fair condition when he left in the ambulance, Kirk said.
The man is 55 years old and lives in the Snyderville Basin.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Park City
- National chains are helping Park City businesses to launch
- Harvey Weinstein allegations include lurid Sundance encounter in Park City
- Utah forms Olympic exploratory committee, Park City will be represented
- Reading program expands to Park City elementary schools
- Escape Room Park City opens Halloween room