Park City Kimball Arts Festival schedule
August 1, 2014
Hours: Saturday, Aug. 2: Booths open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday, Aug. 3, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Admission: $10 for an adult weekend pass; $5 for a child’s weekend pass (ages 6 through 17). Children ages five and younger will be admitted for free. No pets allowed. Service animals will be admitted.
Parking: Drop off and loading zones are located at the Park City Transit Center and at the intersection of Main Street and 9th Street. Free parking available at Deer Valley until 1 p.m. Parking will also be available all day at Park City Mountain Resort and Park City High School. Park City Transit has added extra busses and shuttles to transport Arts Festival attendees from those areas.
Activities: Children’s crafts, artisan demonstrations, Kimball Art Center membership drive and prize drawing, live music, food and drinks. This year’s event features more than 200 artists from across the United States and Canada, and 20 artists from Park City and Summit County.
For more information, visit http://www.parkcitykimballartsfestival.org.
Trending In: Park City
- Seasonal workers living at former Colby School property told to vacate
- Old Town location, new construction, for less than $300,000
- Several vehicles burglarized in the Jeremy Ranch neighborhood
- Park City officers stop dozens of cars on St. Patrick’s Day
- ‘Aspen complex’ concern heard at Park City gathering