Park City traffic patrols net suspected drunken drivers
February 19, 2014
The Park City Police Department last week conducted several heavy rounds of traffic patrols and pulled over people suspected of driving drunk at other times.
The suspected drunken driving cases included:
The police, meanwhile, stopped drivers during what appeared to be regular patrols. There was a concentrated number of traffic stops early on Feb. 16, starting at just after midnight and running until 12:44 a.m. Some of the locations included the 400 block of Marsac Avenue, the 2000 block of Park Avenue and the intersection of Bonanza Drive and Iron Horse Drive. At least four other traffic stops were logged in the hour before midnight on Feb. 16.
Trending In: Park City
- Juvenile charged as investigation into teen deaths continues
- Park City party, giant and ‘chaotic,’ involves fights, spitting, drinking
- Restaurants see opportunity in fall shoulder season
- Park City rejects challenge of former art center redo
- Coalville man recovering from leg amputation credited with saving woman