Park City traffic patrols net suspected drunken drivers
Ryan Summerlin February 19, 2014
The Park City Police Department last week conducted several heavy rounds of traffic patrols and pulled over people suspected of driving drunk at other times.
The suspected drunken driving cases included:
The police, meanwhile, stopped drivers during what appeared to be regular patrols. There was a concentrated number of traffic stops early on Feb. 16, starting at just after midnight and running until 12:44 a.m. Some of the locations included the 400 block of Marsac Avenue, the 2000 block of Park Avenue and the intersection of Bonanza Drive and Iron Horse Drive. At least four other traffic stops were logged in the hour before midnight on Feb. 16.
Trending In: Park City
- U.S. Forest Service battles wildfire near Smith Morehouse
- Master plan submitted to Wasatch County for Mayflower property
- Outdoor community unites against bikes in wilderness proposal
- Bill Clinton scheduled to make fundraising stop in Park City area
- An RV in a driveway? Park City considers parking changes