The next Coffee with Council gathering scheduled Tuesday
November 25, 2016
Another Coffee with Council event is scheduled on Tuesday, providing Parkites a chance to chat with Park City's elected officials.
Mayor Jack Thomas and Park City Councilors Andy Beerman and Becca Gerber are scheduled to attend the event. It is slated to run from 4 p.m. until 5 p.m. in the community room of the Park City Library.
The Coffee with Council series offers an opportunity for the public to talk to a rotating lineup of elected officials in an informal setting. They are scheduled on the last Tuesday of the month.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Park City
- Earthquake, 3.3 magnitude, hits near Park City
- All Resort Group, large Park City transportation firm, suddenly closes
- The American dream in Park City hinges on the draw of a pingpong ball
- Affordable housing lottery is a win for new homeowners and the community
- Park City readies to spend $680K for free rides