Top City Hall staffers file conflict disclosures
Ryan Summerlin May 7, 2013
Park City Manager Diane Foster and the Park City attorney, Mark Harrington, are among the figures who have filed affidavits at City Hall declaring what conflicts they may encounter as they perform their official duties.
Others who file the affidavits include Mayor Dana Williams, the Park City Council and the Park City Planning Commission.
Highlights of the affidavits filed by the two top staffers at City Hall include:
The staffers indicate that they do not intend to represent people or businesses in their dealings with City Hall.
Trending In: Park City
- Treasure outranks Montage, St. Regis and others in square footage
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Park City assault leaves victim with life-threatening injuries
- Park City, concerned about wildfire danger, bans fireworks
- PCMR abruptly ends trademark bid, delighting opponents