Top City Hall staffers file conflict disclosures
May 7, 2013
Park City Manager Diane Foster and the Park City attorney, Mark Harrington, are among the figures who have filed affidavits at City Hall declaring what conflicts they may encounter as they perform their official duties.
Others who file the affidavits include Mayor Dana Williams, the Park City Council and the Park City Planning Commission.
Highlights of the affidavits filed by the two top staffers at City Hall include:
The staffers indicate that they do not intend to represent people or businesses in their dealings with City Hall.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City rejects challenge of former art center redo
- Restaurants see opportunity in fall shoulder season
- Juvenile charged as investigation into teen deaths continues
- Park City party, giant and ‘chaotic,’ involves fights, spitting, drinking
- Coalville man recovering from leg amputation credited with saving woman