Top City Hall staffers file conflict disclosures
May 7, 2013
Park City Manager Diane Foster and the Park City attorney, Mark Harrington, are among the figures who have filed affidavits at City Hall declaring what conflicts they may encounter as they perform their official duties.
Others who file the affidavits include Mayor Dana Williams, the Park City Council and the Park City Planning Commission.
Highlights of the affidavits filed by the two top staffers at City Hall include:
The staffers indicate that they do not intend to represent people or businesses in their dealings with City Hall.
News from across the Web
Trending In: Park City
- Park City real estate for $160,000, but who is eligible?
- Andy Beerman begins second bid for Park City mayor’s office
- Park City mayor will retire, ending months of speculation
- Truck crashes in Park City after brakes fail, leaving mess
- Park City targets 4th of July traffic, but will efforts lead to fireworks?