County Brief: Members needed for the Summit County Fair Advisory Board
November 8, 2016
Summit County Fair Board members needed
Summit County Manager Tom Fisher is accepting applications to fill three vacancies on the Summit County Fair Advisory Board. Board members are responsible for planning, organizing and promoting fair activities. The board meets, as needed, at 5:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month.
For more information, contact Annette Singleton at 435-336-3025. The deadline for applications is at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 16. Interested applicants can submit their application online at http://www.summitcounty.org/321/Volunteer-Boards.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit Land Conservancy to purchase rights for Osguthorpe Farm on Old Ranch Road
- Assisted living home proposed near entrance of Pinebrook neighborhood
- Sheriff’s Report: thefts at Kimball Junction businesses
- Merger of Summit County and Park City’s dispatch centers finalized
- Friends of the Summit County Library are fundraising for the new Kamas Branch