County Brief: Woodward height exception
Nov. 30-Dec. 2, 2016
November 29, 2016
Height exception requested for Woodward action camp facility at Gorgoza Park
The Summit County Council has scheduled a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 30, at the County Courthouse, in Coalville. The County Council will consider Powdr Corp.'s request to increase the height of the facility by more than 10 feet beyond what is allowed in the Snyderville Basin Development Code.
Work session on Chapters 3 and 4 of East Side code
The Summit County Council is scheduled to hold a work session on the proposed amendments to Chapters 3 and 4 of the East Side Development Code at 5 p.m. at the County Courthouse in Coalville. It will be their first review of the amendments since March.
Seasonal road closures
According to the Utah Department of Transportation, the following roads are closed for the season: State Road 224 Guardsman Pass from Park City to Midway and State Road 190 Guardsman Pass between Big Cottonwood Canyon and Park City. The following routes will only be plowed during the day: State Road 35 from State Road 32 to the seasonal closure at mile marker 12; State Road 150 from Kamas to the seasonal closure at mile marker 14; and State Road 65 from Henefer to the Morgan County line.
News from across the Web
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Summit County
- East Side Planning Commissioners to consider large commercial and housing development in Promontory
- Sheriff’s Report: Park City man crashes motorcycle after evading law enforcement
- Summit County Democrats select diverse list of candidates for County Attorney
- Flood and drowning risks remain as spring runoff melts
- High school graduates encouraged to celebrate milestone safely