County Briefs: Fairgrounds master plan public hearing
October 25, 2016
Fairgrounds Master Plan public hearing notice
The Summit County Council will conduct a hearing with an opportunity for public input at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 26, in the County Courthouse in Coalville. Residents will have the chance to provide comments about the new design County Councilors will consider adopting for the fairgrounds. For more information about the design, go to http://summitcounty.org/802/Summit-County-Fairgrounds-Master-Plan.
Possible adoption of amendments to the water concurrency code
The County Council will continue a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 26, in the County Courthouse in Coalville, on the proposed amendments to the Snyderville Basin Development Code regarding water concurrency. Concurrency ensures there is actual water available when water letters are provided in development matters and water rights are sold. To view the planning staff report prepared in anticipation of the hearing, go to http://summitcounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/3965.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit Land Conservancy to purchase rights for Osguthorpe Farm on Old Ranch Road
- Assisted living home proposed near entrance of Pinebrook neighborhood
- Sheriff’s Report: thefts at Kimball Junction businesses
- Merger of Summit County and Park City’s dispatch centers finalized
- Update: Man arrested for holding Summit County woman captive for three days