Court Report: May 6-9, 2017
May 5, 2017
According to the Summit County Attorney's Office, the following cases were heard on Monday, May 1, in 3rd District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Amanda Paige Evans, 30, of Park City, entered a guilty plea to assault, a Class B misdemeanor, and interference with arresting officer, a Class B misdemeanor. The court imposed a 180-day jail sentence and a $1,500 fine for each count. Those sentences were suspended and the court placed the defendant on court probation for 12 months, ordered her to serve two days in jail, complete 30 hours of community service, pay $50 in restitution, and complete other standard terms and conditions.
William James Ross, 68, of Park City, entered into a 12-month plea in abeyance to two counts of possession of a controlled substance, both Class A misdemeanors. The court ordered the defendant to pay a $500 fee and complete other standard terms and conditions.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit Land Conservancy to purchase rights for Osguthorpe Farm on Old Ranch Road
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence
- Sheriff’s Report: thefts at Kimball Junction businesses
- Erin Bragg joins Summit Community Power Works as new executive director
- Assisted living home proposed near entrance of Pinebrook neighborhood