Silver Creek Board election shows few changes
November 6, 2013
Results in the Service Area 3 Board of Trustees election showed Brad Iverson, the incumbent of the Upper District, beating write-in candidate Michael Montgomery 66 votes to 43.
For the Lower District, which had two vacancies, Betty Bauwens, an incumbent, and Marcello Occon, a write-in candidate, secured the two seats on the Board with 111 and 107 votes, respectively. Eileen Galoostian had 41 votes and Len Bowes finished with 35. Bauwens currently serves as clerk on the Board.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit Land Conservancy to purchase rights for Osguthorpe Farm on Old Ranch Road
- Sheriff’s Report: thefts at Kimball Junction businesses
- Erin Bragg joins Summit Community Power Works as new executive director
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence
- Assisted living home proposed near entrance of Pinebrook neighborhood