Summit County to host open house on new fairgrounds
September 27, 2016
Summit County will host an open house to present the Fairgrounds Master Plan to the public before it goes to the County Council for recommendation. The meeting will start at 6 p.m. at the Quonset Hut at the Summit County Fairgrounds, in Coalville.
The county purchased nearly 12 acres of land adjacent to the current fairgrounds to expand the property. The county closed on the purchase in July. Summit County officials have previously told The Park Record that the fair could be temporarily moved next year while the fairgrounds are under construction.
For more information about the options for the new fairgrounds, go to https://www.summitcounty.org/802/Summit-County-Fairgrounds-Master-Plan.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit Land Conservancy to purchase rights for Osguthorpe Farm on Old Ranch Road
- Master plan for Canyons Village at Park City Mountain Resort reconfigured
- Assisted living home proposed near entrance of Pinebrook neighborhood
- Merger of Summit County and Park City’s dispatch centers finalized
- Sheriff’s Report: thefts at Kimball Junction businesses