Upcoming public hearings
July 19, 2013
The Summit County Council will be holding two public hearings on Wednesday, July 31. The first will be regarding proposed amendments to the Neighborhood Plans of the Snyderville Basin General Plan. It will be specific to the following neighborhoods: Bitner Rd., Kimball Junction, Rasmussen Road and Silver Creek.
The second public hearing will pertain to a Rezone, Development Code Amendment and Consent Agreement for the Blue Sky Ranch, located two miles southwest of Wanship on parcels NS-86 and NS-82.
These public hearings will be held at the Summit County Courthouse at 60 N. Main Street in Coalville on Wednesday, July 31, at 6 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit Land Conservancy to purchase rights for Osguthorpe Farm on Old Ranch Road
- Sheriff’s Report: thefts at Kimball Junction businesses
- Erin Bragg joins Summit Community Power Works as new executive director
- Assisted living home proposed near entrance of Pinebrook neighborhood
- Affordable housing proposal receives less-than favorable review
- Earthquake, 3.3 magnitude, hits near Park City
- All Resort Group, large Park City transportation firm, suddenly closes
- The American dream in Park City hinges on the draw of a pingpong ball
- Park City reverses plan to spend $680K for microtransit deal
- Park City critic wants Rail Trail study ‘squashed, period’