Upcoming public hearings
July 19, 2013
The Summit County Council will be holding two public hearings on Wednesday, July 31. The first will be regarding proposed amendments to the Neighborhood Plans of the Snyderville Basin General Plan. It will be specific to the following neighborhoods: Bitner Rd., Kimball Junction, Rasmussen Road and Silver Creek.
The second public hearing will pertain to a Rezone, Development Code Amendment and Consent Agreement for the Blue Sky Ranch, located two miles southwest of Wanship on parcels NS-86 and NS-82.
These public hearings will be held at the Summit County Courthouse at 60 N. Main Street in Coalville on Wednesday, July 31, at 6 p.m.
Trending In: Summit County
- Seasonal workers living at former Colby School property told to vacate
- Several vehicles burglarized in the Jeremy Ranch neighborhood
- Sheriff’s Report: road-rage incident results in arrest
- Summit County Health Department hopes water study results will guide development
- Park City High School student dies over the weekend