Upcoming public hearings
Ryan Summerlin July 19, 2013
The Summit County Council will be holding two public hearings on Wednesday, July 31. The first will be regarding proposed amendments to the Neighborhood Plans of the Snyderville Basin General Plan. It will be specific to the following neighborhoods: Bitner Rd., Kimball Junction, Rasmussen Road and Silver Creek.
The second public hearing will pertain to a Rezone, Development Code Amendment and Consent Agreement for the Blue Sky Ranch, located two miles southwest of Wanship on parcels NS-86 and NS-82.
These public hearings will be held at the Summit County Courthouse at 60 N. Main Street in Coalville on Wednesday, July 31, at 6 p.m.
Trending In: Summit County
- Federal designation proposed for Park City ridgeline
- Crews respond to fire at South Summit home
- Fiesta Days annual celebration returns to the Kamas Valley
- Summit County delegates prepare for Democratic National Convention
- Utah State Auditor investigates Utah Local Governments Trust’s ‘questionable expenditures’