Upcoming public hearings
July 19, 2013
The Summit County Council will be holding two public hearings on Wednesday, July 31. The first will be regarding proposed amendments to the Neighborhood Plans of the Snyderville Basin General Plan. It will be specific to the following neighborhoods: Bitner Rd., Kimball Junction, Rasmussen Road and Silver Creek.
The second public hearing will pertain to a Rezone, Development Code Amendment and Consent Agreement for the Blue Sky Ranch, located two miles southwest of Wanship on parcels NS-86 and NS-82.
These public hearings will be held at the Summit County Courthouse at 60 N. Main Street in Coalville on Wednesday, July 31, at 6 p.m.
News from across the Web
Trending In: Summit County
- East Side Planning Commissioners to consider large commercial and housing development in Promontory
- Sheriff’s Report: Park City man crashes motorcycle after evading law enforcement
- Summit County Democrats select diverse list of candidates for County Attorney
- High school graduates encouraged to celebrate milestone safely
- Family tragedy inspired Summit County man to champion mental health