Wildlife checkpoint on U.S. Forest Service road
October 7, 2016
The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources will conduct a wildlife checkpoint on Sunday, Oct. 9, between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on U.S. Forest Service Road FR058 on the North Slope of the Uinta Mountains for people who have participated in fishing, hunting and trapping.
Northbound traffic will be stopped to ensure all wildlife is properly tagged and the hunter is licensed. The division monitors the activities to collect information about the state's fish and big game animals.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit Land Conservancy to purchase rights for Osguthorpe Farm on Old Ranch Road
- Sheriff’s Report: thefts at Kimball Junction businesses
- Erin Bragg joins Summit Community Power Works as new executive director
- Assisted living home proposed near entrance of Pinebrook neighborhood
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence