Students promoted to black belt
November 29, 2013
The following students were promoted to first-degree black belt: Max Carpenter, Denali Fitlow, Cooper Iacobelli, Lilly Occon, Jack Parker, Bailey Smith and Ian Sundahl. Kasey Janes was promoted to second-degree black belt.
Lilly Occon is the youngest of the Occon family to receive her black belt all of her brothers have advanced degrees in the Bobby Lawrence Karate (BLK) system. BLK is a blended style that combines Shotokan, Kenpo, Jiu Jitsu and power karate. Master Lawrence is always looking for ways to improve his system, developing tomorrow’s leaders and helping students live a more successful life.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Tour des Suds shows creativity in beautiful, boozy bike race
- Park City-based National Ability Center plans to expand facilities, starting with its Mountain Center, in 2018
- Park City High School Miners girls soccer beats Ben Lomond at new home venue
- Last and longest of Park City Trail Series means an end of summer running season
- Park City Mountain announces 2017-18 winter operating dates