An Evening of English Music and Nonsense
February 24, 2017
Bass vocalist Keith Trickett, soprano Felicia Lundie and pianist Emily Williams will present an night of light-hearted songs and verses at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 27, at St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 4594 Silver Springs Drive.
The songs were written by Flanders and Swan, Noel Coward, Gilbert and Sullivan and Henrey Percell. The verses were written by Edward Leer and A.A. Milne.
Donations will benefit Peace House.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- OSTON’s new single “Bad” can be found at Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud.
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- ‘A Midnight Clear’ honors Veterans Day and Park City
- Kimball Art Center gives out samples of its art classes
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- Three suspects who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village still at large
- Ski Magazine removes resort rankings, industry shrugs off the change