Art Elevated Exhibit Open Call
August 18, 2017
A call for artisans and artists is open for Art Elevated — the annual art and gift market developed in partnership between Park City Summit County Arts Council, the Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter, and Park City Professional Artists Association.
Deadline is Friday, Sept. 15.
The market will run Nov. 3 through Nov. 5. Local Summit County artists encouraged to apply. Application is free and participants will be selected by a peer-review jury. Accepted artists will pay a $75 registration fee.
Information and applications are available by visiting http://www.pcscarts.org/art-elevated-application.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Tom Clyde: No question which vote on Treasure is the right one for Park City
- One year after a debilitating accident, triathlete Sebastian Ziesler race Utah’s Toughest Triathlon
- Guest editorial: Park City will feel the consequences if we don’t approve the Treasure bond