Art Elevated Exhibit Open Call
August 18, 2017
A call for artisans and artists is open for Art Elevated — the annual art and gift market developed in partnership between Park City Summit County Arts Council, the Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter, and Park City Professional Artists Association.
Deadline is Friday, Sept. 15.
The market will run Nov. 3 through Nov. 5. Local Summit County artists encouraged to apply. Application is free and participants will be selected by a peer-review jury. Accepted artists will pay a $75 registration fee.
Information and applications are available by visiting http://www.pcscarts.org/art-elevated-application.
Trending In: Entertainment
- UPDATE: Crews on Friday still searching for missing man near Hidden Lake
- Park City police act after woman asked to leave bar 30 times
- Officials issue alert about possible presence of synthetic drugs in Park City
- South Summit family narrowly escapes fire that destroys Kamas home
- Park City police blotter: More moose sightings