Art Elevated Exhibit Open Call
August 18, 2017
A call for artisans and artists is open for Art Elevated — the annual art and gift market developed in partnership between Park City Summit County Arts Council, the Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter, and Park City Professional Artists Association.
Deadline is Friday, Sept. 15.
The market will run Nov. 3 through Nov. 5. Local Summit County artists encouraged to apply. Application is free and participants will be selected by a peer-review jury. Accepted artists will pay a $75 registration fee.
Information and applications are available by visiting http://www.pcscarts.org/art-elevated-application.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- Music has lifted Rita Coolidge higher and higher
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide