Art Elevated Exhibit Open Call
August 18, 2017
A call for artisans and artists is open for Art Elevated — the annual art and gift market developed in partnership between Park City Summit County Arts Council, the Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter, and Park City Professional Artists Association.
Deadline is Friday, Sept. 15.
The market will run Nov. 3 through Nov. 5. Local Summit County artists encouraged to apply. Application is free and participants will be selected by a peer-review jury. Accepted artists will pay a $75 registration fee.
Information and applications are available by visiting http://www.pcscarts.org/art-elevated-application.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity
- Sheriff’s Report: Kimball Junction man arrested after domestic dispute
- Students across Summit County participate in walkouts for stricter gun control (w/video)
- Park City High School senior Jack Hanskat earns free ride as Evans Scholar
- Guest editorial: Park City Council’s words about candidate were divisive and insulting