Artique Presents Amanda Helmcken
November 1, 2016
Silverware Design’s Amanda Helmcken will be at Artique, 283 N. Main St. in Kamas, from 6-9 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4, for the boutique’s First Friday Artist Opening.
Helmcken offers handcrafted jewelry that includes wire mesh, Viking knit bracelets and necklaces and beaded bracelets.
Refreshments will be served.
The event is free and open to the public.
For more information, visit call 435-640-8040.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Local cowboy painter Don Weller will sign his memoir at Dolly’s Bookstore
- Yoga lovers will help Kenyan students through the Art of Connection
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The Wallflowers’ Jakob Dylan still searching for the perfect song
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic