‘Audrie & Daisy’ Screening and Discussions
November 15, 2016
Jon Shenk and Bonni Cohen's documentary "Audrie & Daisy" will be screened for free at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 17, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave.
The documentary, not rated, is a hard look at the sexual assault and victim blaming of two teen girls.
The Park City Community Foundation's Women's Giving Fund mentoring program, a project of the Vail EpicPromise, is partnering with the Park City Film Series, Peace House and Planned Parenthood Teen Council for the screening. Group discussions with the Teen Council will follow.
For more information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Amy Roberts: LDS Church’s call for a social media fast is suspiciously timed
- The Park Record 2018 Voter Guide
- Feds indict Parkites on money laundering, drug charges
- Park City Treasure developer readies scaled-back plans should bond fail
- Guest editorial: Second-home owner will gladly shoulder burden of Treasure bond