‘Avian Adventures in Migration’ at the Swaner EcoCenter
August 4, 2017
An "Avian Adventures in Migration" tour will run from 7:30-9 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 6, at the Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter, 1258 W. Center Drive at Kimball Junction.
Registration costs $20 per person or $10 for Swaner EcoCenter members. Registration is required and can be done by visiting events.r20.constantcontact.com.
Participants should be prepared to hike on uneven ground and wear shoes that can get wet. Binoculars will be provided.
For information, visit http://www.swanerecocenter.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- Music has lifted Rita Coolidge higher and higher
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide