‘Avian Adventures in Migration’ at the Swaner EcoCenter
August 4, 2017
An "Avian Adventures in Migration" tour will run from 7:30-9 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 6, at the Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter, 1258 W. Center Drive at Kimball Junction.
Registration costs $20 per person or $10 for Swaner EcoCenter members. Registration is required and can be done by visiting events.r20.constantcontact.com.
Participants should be prepared to hike on uneven ground and wear shoes that can get wet. Binoculars will be provided.
For information, visit http://www.swanerecocenter.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Tom Clyde: No question which vote on Treasure is the right one for Park City
- One year after a debilitating accident, triathlete Sebastian Ziesler race Utah’s Toughest Triathlon
- Guest editorial: Park City will feel the consequences if we don’t approve the Treasure bond