BoDeans coming to the Egyptian Theatre this week
October 20, 2015
Long known as one of the best live acts in the business, BoDeans continue to tour year round and continue to deliver amazing, high-energy performances.
The band will perform at the Egyptian Theatre, 328 Main St., from Oct. 22 to Oct. 24 at 8 p.m. Thursday’s tickets range from $29 to $45 and Friday and Saturday tickets range from $35 to $48.
"I realized some time ago that the key to the BoDeans identity is the fans’ connection to our music-nowhere is that more evident or rewarding as when we come together-live," says Kurt Neumann, the band’s founder and frontman. "We love to connect with the fans who have supported us for so long and who have brought us so much inspiration. We will continue to play as long as they continue to come out and sing along."
Chart-topping songs such as "Fadeaway," "Only Love" and "Dreams" won Rolling Stone’s readers poll for Best New American Band in 1987, and the band was part of a small contingent that inspired a new radio format known as Adult Alternative, Album Rock-Triple A.
The BoDeans’ reputation for delivering a dynamic live show garnered support slots with U2/Joshua Tree Tour, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Tom Petty, George Thorogood, The Pretenders, David Bowie and appearances at Farm Aid, Summerfest and ACL.
They’ve been featured on SNL, Letterman, Today, Imus, CNN, ESPN, and many more.
Recommended Stories For You
Tickets can be purchased by visiting http://www.parkcityshows.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Park City child hits the slopes with surgeon who saved his life as an infant (w/video)