Book to Film Club: ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’
March 3, 2017
The Book to Film Club will screen Ang Lee's "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk," rated R, at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 8, at the Summit County Library Kimball Junction Branch, 1885 W. Ute Blvd.
The film, based on Ben Fountain's novel, is about an Iraq War vet whose story is told through flashbacks. A discussion about Fountain's book will be held after the screening.
For information, visit http://www.thesummitcountylibrary.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- OSTON’s new single “Bad” can be found at Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud.
- ‘A Midnight Clear’ honors Veterans Day and Park City
- What to do in Park City this Weekend: Nov. 10
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Three suspects who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village still at large
- Ski Magazine removes resort rankings, industry shrugs off the change
- Summit County contributes $500,000 toward preservation of Basin farm