Book to Film Club: ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’
March 3, 2017
The Book to Film Club will screen Ang Lee's "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk," rated R, at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 8, at the Summit County Library Kimball Junction Branch, 1885 W. Ute Blvd.
The film, based on Ben Fountain's novel, is about an Iraq War vet whose story is told through flashbacks. A discussion about Fountain's book will be held after the screening.
For information, visit http://www.thesummitcountylibrary.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork