Book to Film Club: ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’
March 3, 2017
The Book to Film Club will screen Ang Lee's "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk," rated R, at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 8, at the Summit County Library Kimball Junction Branch, 1885 W. Ute Blvd.
The film, based on Ben Fountain's novel, is about an Iraq War vet whose story is told through flashbacks. A discussion about Fountain's book will be held after the screening.
For information, visit http://www.thesummitcountylibrary.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jodi Kantor will speak about breaking the Harvey Weinstein story and the #metoo movement
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?