Book to Film Club: ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’
March 3, 2017
The Book to Film Club will screen Ang Lee's "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk," rated R, at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 8, at the Summit County Library Kimball Junction Branch, 1885 W. Ute Blvd.
The film, based on Ben Fountain's novel, is about an Iraq War vet whose story is told through flashbacks. A discussion about Fountain's book will be held after the screening.
For information, visit http://www.thesummitcountylibrary.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Local cowboy painter Don Weller will sign his memoir at Dolly’s Bookstore
- Yoga lovers will help Kenyan students through the Art of Connection
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Mamma Mia!, Birds of Chicago, Pink Park City
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools