Call for Artists
August 8, 2017
The National Academy of Medicine is calling on artists for a nationwide community art project.
The intent is to depict what health equity would look like — whether it's access to healthy food or safe neighborhoods, good education or a living wage, clean drinking water or affordable housing, connection to cultural heritage or lack of discrimination.
his project is part of the NAM's Culture of Health Program, sponsored by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, which is working to identify strategies that support equitable good health for all Americans.
Information and submission forms can be found by visiting http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3626137/Visualize-Health-Equity-Submission-Form.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Park City storms: Falling snow leads to rising neighborhood tensions
- Analysis: FIS Worlds in Park City: like, but also definitely unlike, a Winter Olympics
- Park City winter driving: ‘mini avalanche’ hits road, a ‘mess’ elsewhere