Canyons kicks off spring concert season March 2
March 1, 2013
The Canyons Resort’s Spring Concert Series will begin on Saturday, March 2, with the Patwa Reggae Band, and continue on select Saturdays through April 6. There will also be a Sunday concert on March 24 during the Canyon’s Spring Grüv events. All concerts are free and will begin at 3 p.m.
The schedule is as follows:
No outside alcohol is allowed at the spring concerts. There will be food and beverage options available in the Resort Village.
For more information, visit http://www.canyonsresort.com .
Compiled by Scott Iwasaki
Trending In: Entertainment
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Way We Were: A shocking crime in old Park City
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Park City winter driving: ‘mini avalanche’ hits road, a ‘mess’ elsewhere
- Sheriff’s report: Deposits totaling $8,000 missing from Tanger Outlets business