Canyons kicks off spring concert season March 2
March 1, 2013
The Canyons Resort’s Spring Concert Series will begin on Saturday, March 2, with the Patwa Reggae Band, and continue on select Saturdays through April 6. There will also be a Sunday concert on March 24 during the Canyon’s Spring Grüv events. All concerts are free and will begin at 3 p.m.
The schedule is as follows:
No outside alcohol is allowed at the spring concerts. There will be food and beverage options available in the Resort Village.
For more information, visit http://www.canyonsresort.com .
Compiled by Scott Iwasaki
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City Paralympic skier Danelle Umstead to compete on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Life coach will help Park City breast cancer survivors love themselves
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival