Canyons kicks off spring concert season March 2
March 1, 2013
The Canyons Resort’s Spring Concert Series will begin on Saturday, March 2, with the Patwa Reggae Band, and continue on select Saturdays through April 6. There will also be a Sunday concert on March 24 during the Canyon’s Spring Grüv events. All concerts are free and will begin at 3 p.m.
The schedule is as follows:
No outside alcohol is allowed at the spring concerts. There will be food and beverage options available in the Resort Village.
For more information, visit http://www.canyonsresort.com .
Compiled by Scott Iwasaki
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Utah Film Center will screen former Park City resident’s film ‘Campesino’
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Letters: Orrin Hatch put politics over country