Canyons to present singers and songwriters
March 8, 2013
On Friday, March 15, Canyons Resort will play host to a unique singer and songwriter Showcase at 3 p.m. at the Resort Village stage.
Additional concerts will be held March 15 at the Red Tail Grill at 8 p.m., March 16 at the Waldorf Astoria’s Powder Lounge at 8 p.m. and at the Lounge at The Farm on March 17, at 3 p.m.
The free après ski concert will feature more than a half-dozen rising stars of Nashville, Chicago and more.
Some, such as Clay Mills and Rachel Thibodeau, have written No. 1 hits for stars like Darius Rucker and Billy Currington. Another songwriter, Ryan Griffin, recently made his debut at Nashville’s legendary Bluebird Café, while Lisa Torres is emerging from her role as a harmony vocalist for artists like Trace Adkins and Jason Aldean.
Here is a list of some of the singers and songwriters who will perform.
For more information, visit http://www.canyonsresort.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits