Canyons to present singers and songwriters
March 8, 2013
On Friday, March 15, Canyons Resort will play host to a unique singer and songwriter Showcase at 3 p.m. at the Resort Village stage.
Additional concerts will be held March 15 at the Red Tail Grill at 8 p.m., March 16 at the Waldorf Astoria’s Powder Lounge at 8 p.m. and at the Lounge at The Farm on March 17, at 3 p.m.
The free après ski concert will feature more than a half-dozen rising stars of Nashville, Chicago and more.
Some, such as Clay Mills and Rachel Thibodeau, have written No. 1 hits for stars like Darius Rucker and Billy Currington. Another songwriter, Ryan Griffin, recently made his debut at Nashville’s legendary Bluebird Café, while Lisa Torres is emerging from her role as a harmony vocalist for artists like Trace Adkins and Jason Aldean.
Here is a list of some of the singers and songwriters who will perform.
For more information, visit http://www.canyonsresort.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Sundance Film Festival volunteer will rack up her 14th year
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Christopher Hawley looks forward to his annual gig at the Access Film Music Festival
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Marketplace: After years in the industry, restaurateur opens Hearth and Hill
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion