Classic Car Show seeking entries
May 13, 2016
Several car clubs have been invited and a number of applications have been received, but there is room for approximately 70 additional cars.
The day will culminate with an awards ceremony that will include the People’s Choice and various Best of Class and runners-up trophies.
Classic car owners who would like to show their cars can request an application by calling Jim at 435-640-3347 or emailing email@example.com. Deadline is July 10.
The Classic Car Show focuses on classic and vintage British and European cars but also welcomes original American classics, but no muscle cars or hot rods. The show will also accept vintage and newer British and European exotic supercars.
Organizers reserve the right to accept or reject applications, based on numbers of marques. This year’s event is sponsored by The Wasatch Mountain Jaguar Register.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk