Classic Car Show seeking entries
May 13, 2016
Several car clubs have been invited and a number of applications have been received, but there is room for approximately 70 additional cars.
The day will culminate with an awards ceremony that will include the People’s Choice and various Best of Class and runners-up trophies.
Classic car owners who would like to show their cars can request an application by calling Jim at 435-640-3347 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is July 10.
The Classic Car Show focuses on classic and vintage British and European cars but also welcomes original American classics, but no muscle cars or hot rods. The show will also accept vintage and newer British and European exotic supercars.
Organizers reserve the right to accept or reject applications, based on numbers of marques. This year’s event is sponsored by The Wasatch Mountain Jaguar Register.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Nonprofits offer free family-friendly film screenings in Park City for Thanksgiving
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space