Classic Car Show seeking entries
May 13, 2016
Several car clubs have been invited and a number of applications have been received, but there is room for approximately 70 additional cars.
The day will culminate with an awards ceremony that will include the People’s Choice and various Best of Class and runners-up trophies.
Classic car owners who would like to show their cars can request an application by calling Jim at 435-640-3347 or emailing email@example.com. Deadline is July 10.
The Classic Car Show focuses on classic and vintage British and European cars but also welcomes original American classics, but no muscle cars or hot rods. The show will also accept vintage and newer British and European exotic supercars.
Organizers reserve the right to accept or reject applications, based on numbers of marques. This year’s event is sponsored by The Wasatch Mountain Jaguar Register.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide