Classic Car Show seeking entries
May 13, 2016
Several car clubs have been invited and a number of applications have been received, but there is room for approximately 70 additional cars.
The day will culminate with an awards ceremony that will include the People’s Choice and various Best of Class and runners-up trophies.
Classic car owners who would like to show their cars can request an application by calling Jim at 435-640-3347 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is July 10.
The Classic Car Show focuses on classic and vintage British and European cars but also welcomes original American classics, but no muscle cars or hot rods. The show will also accept vintage and newer British and European exotic supercars.
Organizers reserve the right to accept or reject applications, based on numbers of marques. This year’s event is sponsored by The Wasatch Mountain Jaguar Register.
Trending In: Entertainment
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Park City Mountain Grüvs into spring
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads