Classic Car Show seeking entries
July 10, 2015
The annual Classic Car Show will be held on Aug. 22 on lower Main Street in Park City from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Several car clubs have been invited and a number of applications have been received, but there is room for approximately 60 additional cars.
The day will culminate with an awards ceremony that will include the People’s Choice and various Best of Class and runners-up trophies.
Classic car owners who would like to show their cars can request an application by calling Jim at 435-640-3347 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is July 15.
The Classic Car Show focuses on classic and vintage British and European cars but also welcomes original American roadsters and newer British and European exotic supercars.
Organizers reserve the right to accept or reject applications. This year’s event is sponsored by The Wasatch Mountain Jaguar Register.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Supremes founding member Mary Wilson celebrates 60 years in the business
- Public is invited to walk-up to Alzheimer’s prevention party
- Original musical follows the plight of the Lost Boys of Sudan
- MacMaster and Leahy have combined their love of music with their love of family