Community Screening of ‘The Hunting Ground’
May 26, 2017
Peace House's End Violence Now Club will be hosting a film screening of "The Hunting Ground," rated PG-13, at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 30, at Park City High School's lecture hall, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
The film is a documentary about sexual assault on college campuses and looks at injustices when students report sexual assault, such as institutional cover-ups, rationalizations, victim blaming and denial.
The event is free and open to the public.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken