Community Screening of ‘The Hunting Ground’
May 26, 2017
Peace House's End Violence Now Club will be hosting a film screening of "The Hunting Ground," rated PG-13, at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 30, at Park City High School's lecture hall, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
The film is a documentary about sexual assault on college campuses and looks at injustices when students report sexual assault, such as institutional cover-ups, rationalizations, victim blaming and denial.
The event is free and open to the public.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Nonprofits offer free family-friendly film screenings in Park City for Thanksgiving
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space