Community Screening of ‘The Hunting Ground’
May 26, 2017
Peace House's End Violence Now Club will be hosting a film screening of "The Hunting Ground," rated PG-13, at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 30, at Park City High School's lecture hall, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
The film is a documentary about sexual assault on college campuses and looks at injustices when students report sexual assault, such as institutional cover-ups, rationalizations, victim blaming and denial.
The event is free and open to the public.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Supremes founding member Mary Wilson celebrates 60 years in the business
- Public is invited to walk-up to Alzheimer’s prevention party
- Original musical follows the plight of the Lost Boys of Sudan
- MacMaster and Leahy have combined their love of music with their love of family
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Way We Were: A shocking crime in old Park City
- Athletes: Slopestyle course was not up to World Championships quality
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild