Conducting Master Class at the Utah Conservatory
September 12, 2017
Don Miller, who teachers brass at the Utah Conservatory, will give a conducting master class from noon to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 16, at the conservatory, 4593 Silver Springs Drive.
To RSVP, email email@example.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Letters: Park City purchase of electric vehicles is misguided and misleading
- UDOT doesn’t have any plans to change speed limit on S.R. 224
- Petra Butler to resign from Park City Board of Education
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract