Conducting Master Class at the Utah Conservatory
September 12, 2017
Don Miller, who teachers brass at the Utah Conservatory, will give a conducting master class from noon to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 16, at the conservatory, 4593 Silver Springs Drive.
To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Indie folk band Magic for Giant to play free concert at Canyons Village
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Comedian Bill Engvall to perform at People’s Health Clinic fundraiser
- Author and musician Jim Gill set to delight children at Park City Library
- People’s Health Clinic gears up for annual Healthy Laughs fundraiser
- UPDATED: Bob Wheaton, crucial ski industry figure, to leave Deer Valley Resort
- Park City Treasure dispute: a 14-year saga led to extraordinary vote
- After nearly a year of construction delays, Silver Summit Academy is open
- Park City High School raises parking fees to fund safety coordinator
- Kilby Road construction revved up just before school starts