Connect Summit County: ‘Postpartum Wellness’
May 23, 2017
Connect Summit County will present: "Postpartum Wellness" with certified social worker Sarah Caldwell at 10 a.m. on Thursday, May 25, at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave.
The event is free and open to the public.
For information, visit http://www.connectsummitcounty.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Utah Film Center will screen former Park City resident’s film ‘Campesino’
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space