Dancing Doggies Creative Movement Workshop at the Park City Library
September 5, 2017
Certified dog trainer and humane education specialist Stephanie Peters of Plucky Paws, LLC, will present the Dancing Doggies workshop from 4-5 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 9, at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave.
Dancers ages 7-12 will view their furry best friends in a whole new light after delving into movement activities to learn about canine body language and how to interact with dogs safely and joyfully. Registration is required.
To register, visit goo.gl/forms/ciBfCvfiRHDOm2Qf1.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Amy Roberts: LDS Church’s call for a social media fast is suspiciously timed
- 5 things to do in Park City this weekend
- Park City voters receive mailer with exaggerated Treasure details