Dancing Doggies Creative Movement Workshop at the Park City Library
September 5, 2017
Certified dog trainer and humane education specialist Stephanie Peters of Plucky Paws, LLC, will present the Dancing Doggies workshop from 4-5 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 9, at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave.
Dancers ages 7-12 will view their furry best friends in a whole new light after delving into movement activities to learn about canine body language and how to interact with dogs safely and joyfully. Registration is required.
To register, visit goo.gl/forms/ciBfCvfiRHDOm2Qf1.
Trending In: Entertainment
- UPDATE: Crews on Friday still searching for missing man near Hidden Lake
- Officials issue alert about possible presence of synthetic drugs in Park City
- Park City police act after woman asked to leave bar 30 times
- Park City Treasure talk notes schools bond, landlord perspective
- South Summit family narrowly escapes fire that destroys Kamas home