Dancing Doggies Creative Movement Workshop at the Park City Library
September 5, 2017
Certified dog trainer and humane education specialist Stephanie Peters of Plucky Paws, LLC, will present the Dancing Doggies workshop from 4-5 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 9, at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave.
Dancers ages 7-12 will view their furry best friends in a whole new light after delving into movement activities to learn about canine body language and how to interact with dogs safely and joyfully. Registration is required.
To register, visit goo.gl/forms/ciBfCvfiRHDOm2Qf1.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Way We Were: A shocking crime in old Park City
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Park City winter driving: ‘mini avalanche’ hits road, a ‘mess’ elsewhere
- Sheriff’s report: Deposits totaling $8,000 missing from Tanger Outlets business