Dancing Doggies Creative Movement Workshop at the Park City Library
September 5, 2017
Certified dog trainer and humane education specialist Stephanie Peters of Plucky Paws, LLC, will present the Dancing Doggies workshop from 4-5 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 9, at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave.
Dancers ages 7-12 will view their furry best friends in a whole new light after delving into movement activities to learn about canine body language and how to interact with dogs safely and joyfully. Registration is required.
To register, visit goo.gl/forms/ciBfCvfiRHDOm2Qf1.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Seasonal workers without housing in Park City struggle to find anywhere to live
- Inside the snowmaking process at Deer Valley Resort (photos)
- Park City official worries runaway trucks will eventually kill people
- Francis man arrested after shooting at two roommates, narrowly missing them
- Tom Clyde: A new ski season begins with old legs