Deer Valley Music Festival ticket information
February 19, 2014
Utah Symphony subscribers can purchase discounted design-a-series ticket packages and group tickets for the Deer Valley Music Festival are on sale now and can be purchased at the Abravanel Hall ticket office, 123 S. West Temple in Salt Lake City. Packages can also be purchased by calling 801-533-NOTE.
On Saturday, March 22, before single tickets go on sale to the general public, the Utah Symphony will offer Deer Valley Music Festival single ticket sales to Summit County residents from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Park City Visitor Information Center, 1794 Olympic Parkway at Kimball Junction.
"The Park City Chamber/Visitor Bureau have opened their doors to us again to sell the tickets at the visitor center," said Carey Cusimano, vice president of development for the Utah Symphony | Utah Opera’s Deer Valley Music Festival. "That beautiful facility is a great spot for it and it’s just perfect. If we sold them at our small office, we’d have a line out our door and down the hallway."
Single tickets for the general public will go on sale on Sunday, March 23, after the Summit County sales.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd
- Removal of dining club licenses shakes up Park City establishments
- St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights concert series lands new home
- Female players break the mold for Park City High School baseball
- Business briefs: PCMR director joins Snowbasin Resort