Deer Valley Music Festival ticket information
February 19, 2014
Utah Symphony subscribers can purchase discounted design-a-series ticket packages and group tickets for the Deer Valley Music Festival are on sale now and can be purchased at the Abravanel Hall ticket office, 123 S. West Temple in Salt Lake City. Packages can also be purchased by calling 801-533-NOTE.
On Saturday, March 22, before single tickets go on sale to the general public, the Utah Symphony will offer Deer Valley Music Festival single ticket sales to Summit County residents from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Park City Visitor Information Center, 1794 Olympic Parkway at Kimball Junction.
"The Park City Chamber/Visitor Bureau have opened their doors to us again to sell the tickets at the visitor center," said Carey Cusimano, vice president of development for the Utah Symphony | Utah Opera’s Deer Valley Music Festival. "That beautiful facility is a great spot for it and it’s just perfect. If we sold them at our small office, we’d have a line out our door and down the hallway."
Single tickets for the general public will go on sale on Sunday, March 23, after the Summit County sales.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk