Enhance Sundance experience with social media
July 6, 2016
To enhance the free outdoor film screening experience, Sundance Institute is asking audiences to join the social media conversation with #Sundancelocals.
"This is another way to get everyone to connect with each other," said Kara Cody, Sundance Institute senior manager of Utah community programs. "We want people to share their experiences at the screenings." Sundance is working with Visit Park City and Visit Salt Lake, so anyone who uses the hashtag #Sundancelocals will have an opportunity to appear on the websites, according to Elizabeth Latenser, Sundance's assistant director of media relations.
"Utah is such a cool and unique place to live for so many reasons," she said in an email. "Not only is it a place with gorgeous mountains, its also a place to share art and culture. So we are encouraging audiences to share their experience at the screenings to celebrate one of the many reasons why living here is so special." Cody concurred.
"We love to be able to give back to the local community during the summer," she said. "It's like a thank you for supporting us during the festival and highlighting independent artists."
For more information, visit http://www.sundance.org/utah.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Park City storms: Falling snow leads to rising neighborhood tensions
- Analysis: FIS Worlds in Park City: like, but also definitely unlike, a Winter Olympics
- Park City winter driving: ‘mini avalanche’ hits road, a ‘mess’ elsewhere