Fineberg will give this month’s Art Talk
December 2, 2014
The Kimball Art Center, 638 Park Ave., will host a free art talk given by Professor Jonathan Fineberg on Thursday, Dec. 4, at 6 p.m.
Fineberg, who has studied and followed Christo and Jeanne-Claude for years, will speculate on how a political and social art practice, like that of Christo and Jeanne-Claude, may affect social thought and even the neural networks of the human brain.
The talk is presented in conjunction of the "Christo & Jeanne-Claude: The Tom Golden Collection" exhibit that is on display at the Kimball Art Center’s Main Gallery.
Space is limited. RSVP by visiting http://www.kimballartcenter.org/art-talk or by calling 435-649-8882.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Nonprofits offer free family-friendly film screenings in Park City for Thanksgiving
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space