‘Flights & Bites’ at Ruth’s Chris with Park City Wine Club
February 24, 2017
Park City Wine Club will start up its "Flights & Bites" tasting series for ages 21 and older at 6 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 27, at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, 2001 Park Avenue.
This month's topic is "Cabernet Takes Flight," where participants will enjoy a flight of different cabernet sauvignon paired with bites created by Chef Mike.
The cost is $50. Reservations are required and can be made by visiting http://www.parkcitywineclub.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk