‘Flights & Bites’ at Ruth’s Chris with Park City Wine Club
February 24, 2017
Park City Wine Club will start up its "Flights & Bites" tasting series for ages 21 and older at 6 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 27, at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, 2001 Park Avenue.
This month's topic is "Cabernet Takes Flight," where participants will enjoy a flight of different cabernet sauvignon paired with bites created by Chef Mike.
The cost is $50. Reservations are required and can be made by visiting http://www.parkcitywineclub.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- OSTON’s new single “Bad” can be found at Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud.
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- ‘A Midnight Clear’ honors Veterans Day and Park City
- Kimball Art Center gives out samples of its art classes
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- Three suspects who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village still at large
- Ski Magazine removes resort rankings, industry shrugs off the change