‘Flights & Bites’ at Ruth’s Chris with Park City Wine Club
February 24, 2017
Park City Wine Club will start up its "Flights & Bites" tasting series for ages 21 and older at 6 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 27, at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, 2001 Park Avenue.
This month's topic is "Cabernet Takes Flight," where participants will enjoy a flight of different cabernet sauvignon paired with bites created by Chef Mike.
The cost is $50. Reservations are required and can be made by visiting http://www.parkcitywineclub.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Punctured gas line in Park City prompts evacuations