‘Flights & Bites’ at Ruth’s Chris with Park City Wine Club
February 24, 2017
Park City Wine Club will start up its "Flights & Bites" tasting series for ages 21 and older at 6 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 27, at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, 2001 Park Avenue.
This month's topic is "Cabernet Takes Flight," where participants will enjoy a flight of different cabernet sauvignon paired with bites created by Chef Mike.
The cost is $50. Reservations are required and can be made by visiting http://www.parkcitywineclub.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Music has lifted Rita Coolidge higher and higher
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Park City Film needs volunteers to sell concessions during the Sundance Film Festival
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Sundance 2019: Park City drafts cheat sheet outlining the rules
- Traffic signs on S.R. 224 part of in-vehicle traffic app development
- Court report: Henefer man sentenced to 10 days in jail for DUI